AS FEATURED IN
Teaser & Sneak Peek
This ebook gives you 10 Easy steps to go from “I ain’t speaking” to “I’m Becoming a Great Presenter!”
- Are you fearful of speaking in front of others or being interviewed?
- Are you new to creating your brand online or in person?
- Are you not sure how to market or present yourself for growth?
- Do you want to expand your career but are not sure how?
- Do you want to be heard? Then this eBook is just for you!
This ebook is generous in its tips & tools offered by one of the Best Presenters in the Industry! It contains practical and shared tips from 16+ years of real-life experience.
This is a great book, written for:
– YouTubers, TikTokers, and online shops owners, wanting to improve their communication skills
– Seasoned and starting digital marketers
– Beginners in public speaking
– Busy professionals, teachers, presenters
– Students, who wish to leverage presence within peer groups and impress professors during exams
“Skills, tools, tips, and tricks of a good presenter, laid out plain and simple by one of the best in Asia. A must-read for anybody aspiring to work in entertainment for media industry or just to be a better presenter.”
Putting Your Thoughts Down
Have Someone Review Your Blueprint
Ready to Perform!
Body Language and Cultural Awareness
Making Yourself Stand Out, etc.
Simple & Brilliant! This book is generous in sharing tips and tools from one of the best presenters in Asia. A must-read not only for professionals looking for a step-by-step guide to excellence but for whoever wants to improve their communication skills.
Liana Rader, Holistic Wellness Coach & Healer
About The Author!
Able is originally from Hong Kong and immigrated to America at the age of 10 with her family. Her multi-cultural upbringing, talent with languages, and adaptability to new environments allowed her to grow her successful broadcasting career whilst living in a foreign country.
Able is a multi-talented International Artist who can perform as an MC/Moderator in three languages (English, Thai & Cantonese-Chinese). She is also a VO artist, Producer, Actress, and Coach who received the Asia Woman Leaders Award 2019 and Paul Harris Fellow recognition.
A motivational speaker who speaks all over the world including on the TEDx stage, she teaches Speaking Confidence at Int’l Schools and trains professionals on how to grow their influence and find their worth so they can expand their horizons.
Down to earth, Able’s kind yet vivacious personality always aims to give first. Her goal is always to share joy through her work and hope to enhance others’ lives through her gifts.